Thursday, September 11, 2008

Suite at the Chambers Hotel


I have stayed in a lot of hotels in my travels over the years, but I have never stayed in one that I could see myself living in! This place, The Chambers Hotel, in Minneapolis, MN took the term "Rock Star Status" to a new level for me.





























































The entire hotel was designed very artistically, like a  New York loft or a South Beach Boutique hotel. There were black wood floors throughout, plasma TV's, programmable house light panels with rack lighting, artwork, and full length picture windows. French linens, a full walkin closet, a leather furniture sitting area, and a bed to die for complemented the bedroom area. The bathroom was complete with its own lighting system, European fixtures, a heated tile floor, seamless glass shower enclosure, a 2' x 3' rain shower, French lavender hand soap, and a full size bath.

Truly one of the coolest hotels I have ever had the privilege of staying in!

1 comment:

Deb said...

:) glad you like it!!