Saturday, September 20, 2008

Oregon Coast near Gold Beach


I tried to post this last night but had no signal for internet. This was taken just south of Gold Beach on the coast of Oregon. What a great coastline! I wish I had about a week to explore this gem of a state. I think some of the nicest people in the country live in this area!

For the last day and a half, I was traveling with fellow photographer that I met in the Redwood Forest area. We stopped at a few spots along the way, but this place was awesome! Just south of Gold Beach on the coast was a great beach with tons of rocks, tidal pools, and a great sunset. We traveled up the coast for a while today, but kind of got separated around the 3 Capes turnoff. A couple of slow cars got between us and at a fork in the road, I didn't know of he went left or right. I went left and, well, never saw him again. Russ, if you catch this, take care. Have a good trip and thanks for the company along any the way!

So, this post finds me in Cannon Beach in Oregon. The weather is fantastic. Cool and dry.......a nice change from hot and humid South Florida!

More to come!

No comments: