Monday, April 19, 2010

Warm thoughts of Italy - Lake Como

"A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving." - Lao Tzu

In my typical haphazard way of bumbling about Europe, its actually a miracle that I eventually made it to my destination here on the lake. One wrong train and bamb, your 5 hours off track. Well, like I have said before, its all about the journey.......so that of course, I embraced it :)

In an effort to cut back on my usual HDR style posts, I decided to present a few tamer shots. Its a nice change actually. Hope you enjoy!



Details around the lake - Lake Como

Soaking in the sun - Lake Como

Italian detail - Lake Como

1 comment:

Joanna Lee said...

Very lovely! I'm glad to hear that you made it over to Europe again. I remember that you've been wanting to visit again. I hope your adventures bring light into your heart!