Thursday, April 8, 2010

Palm Beach - a special place


Palm Beach - a special place, originally uploaded by Photomike07.

Sometimes I forget how lucky I am. In fact, just the other day I took a knee jerk reaction turn and headed over the beach with my little one after school and pounced about in the sand (not here as this is the intracoastal.....beach is much cleaner!). After spending a few wonderful moments there, I had to stop and wonder what in the world has prevented me from taking the 7 minute trip from my place over to this paradise recently.

In continuation of my little theme this week, I am posting a link to the music that inspired my creation of the image this evening. I first heard Josh Varnadore perform this live last year at a church that we were lighting a Passion Play in. I hope to hear more from him someday! Very catchy tune and a wonderful message. Hope you like :)



No comments: