Sunday, April 11, 2010

Isolation in the San Juan Islands

"A man travels the world in search of what he needs and returns home to find it." - George Moore

Is it me or are these weeks just flying by! Seems like our season just started out and bam....summer plans are being made, the South Florida events schedule is winding down, and....(insert third item for sentence balance...sorry, I can't think of one...)

I tell ya, if it wasn't for weddings, I don't know what we would have done this year. Of course, I have a little bit of a back log of images to get to, so stay tuned :)

Speaking of weddings, tomorrow finds me hopping over the pond a bit to the Bahamas for, yes you guessed it, another wedding! This is just quick look see at the event space to fine tune the logistical plans for the tech side of things. If all goes well, it will be a nice destination event for us towards the end of May!

Hope you have a great week and hope you like the quotes. My time recently has me searching a bit in the self growth area as you might have guessed. More on that soon too :)

No comments: