Friday, October 17, 2008

St. Paul's Cathedral in Saint Paul :: HDR


By the final day of the convention, my events were over. With a little free time for shooting, I decided to head over to St. Paul to capture some images of this incredible cathedral. The over-processed crazy sky works for me because of the caos that was unfolding just outside of the camera viewfinder. The protesters were in full swing causing the local authorities to shut down the bridge into the older part of town and the convention center.....trapping most of them in a controlled space. I looked over the fiasco from the top of the hill, laughed a bit as I shook my head, captured some exterior shots, went in to grab a few interiors, called my driver, and safely headed back to my Minneapolis. I will post a few more shots of this incredible landmark over the next couple of days!

No comments: