Friday, October 24, 2008

A bay along the coast


Well, although I have a file of about a million images that I can pull from to blog about daily, I still love diving in to the unprocessed and creating something with them. I hope to start Geotagging someday, because, to be honest with you, I have no idea where this was taken. Well, I take that back, kind of an idea. Somewhere along the Oregon Coast, the lighting and cloud cover was calling me to pull off to the next turnoff to capture what I could. The mid day sun was a bit contrasty, so I pulled out my infrared camera to capture this scene. I also processed a black and white that I think is more powerful, but my mind is a little focussed on the light show I am loading in in the early AM tomorrow, so I decided to post this colorful one. Hope you enjoy!

No comments: