Thursday, October 23, 2008

Gasping for Oxygen


As I quickly browse thru my image folders, I realize something......I was all over the place this summer! As I love to travel, this is certainly not a complaint. I hope this next year has me doing the same. For some reason recently, I just can't get enough of it. Perhaps someday, I will blog about why travel is so rewarding to me.....someday....

But for now...

This was captured when I was in Denver for the Democratic Convention. I had what was probably the easiest gig out there. Thanks Howard! Every mornings quest was too explore as much as I could. My 6 hour workdays had me checking in with the space I was managing every now and then starting at 2PM. Another experience for my personal file of memories that I will always be thankful for!

This image was captured on the way up Mount Evans just outside of Denver, Colorado. It was a knuck busting ride up to the peak at 14,000 feet! This road is known as the highest paved road in the country. Oh, and yes, the air was extremely thin up there! For more info, here is a link

www.mountevans.com/

More on all of this later.....

No comments: