Friday, August 1, 2008

View from the 16th floor of the Hyatt Regency


When I arrived late at the hotel in San Francisco a few days ago to check in, the hotel was sold out...I mean "pissed off people unable to check into their their rooms and scattered all over the lobby" sold out. I was lucky enough to get a room as I was part of a huge group. There were quite a few people giving me the evil eye when I received my room key!

They were able to upgrade me to the "key required 16th floor" the next day as the only room they had that night was a smoking room. Its kind of awkward when you are on the same floor as the CEO and meeting planners! It was kinda fun dogging the other guys on the crew about it. This is a view I captured earlier in the week. The area off to the right near the water is where the double high freeway was that collapsed during the earthquake a few years ago.

Gonna try to play a quick game of catch up with my daughter tomorrow! I miss her so much!!! I leave on Sunday for another week long event in North Carolina. Then, after that, i am home for a couple of weeks!

By the way, this post on August 1st actually marks 4 straight months of blogging. My first post was on April 1st. Didn't really think I was gonna be persistent with it. Jeeeezzz, what in the world have I babbled on about for 4 months come to think of it! Maybe soon, I will blog about why I enjoy it and what I get out of it. Until then, after a long day of travel, I am kinda beat.

More on all of this later :)

No comments: