Sunday, August 10, 2008

Club


As I sit here contemplating the work I have ahead of me in  preparing for events in Minneapolis, I remembered taking this image. The client, event coordinator, club manager, and a small entourage of other professionals were trying their best to figure out how to squeeze 500 people and major name entertainment in a space about the size of my first apartment. I quickly realized that there was no way this space could even possibly accommodate this event, so I used this time to sneak off on my own to try to capture the feel of the dark and colorful space.

Our event in North Carolina is over and the gear is on its way back to Florida. Our strike was as brutal as ever! Hats off to my crew once again for making it all happen for me. I really appreciate the LONG days.


No comments: