Saturday, August 2, 2008

Fort Zachary Taylor State Historical Park in Key West


Back in Florida for a day so I figured I would post one from here. I am off to North Carolina in the AM for a week long event. More from there, I am sure.

Now, for a little more on this image. The Fort Zachary Taylor State Historic Site, better known simply as Fort Taylor, (or Fort Zach to locals), is a Florida State Park and National Historic Landmark centered on a Civil War-era fort located near the southern tip of Key West, Florida. (from Wikipedia)

I was wandering around earlier this month while we were doing an event down there, and stumbled upon this site. Seems like I always find the best sites for HDR when I don't have my tripod with me. I had to shot most of my shots handheld, except for resting the camera on the occasional cannon!

On a closing note....one day between week long events to catch up, do laundry, repack, and visit your family is not really ever enough, but its better than nothing! Cherish every moment :) 

No comments: