Thursday, July 3, 2008

Palm Beach Sunrise about a year ago


As I continue my week of "no HDR images", I have been wondering what to post. I haven't shot anything since returning from my last trip. The weather hasn't been that good (guess it followed me home). I have also been trying to play catch up with my wonderful daughter!

I have also been using this down time to really try to get caught up on a few things I have put on the back burner. Sometimes you can only put off some things off for so long! Looking forward to the light at the end of the tunnel and trying to focus on my new journey in life. :)

Anyway, in my search for images, I came across a few raw files I shot last summer. At this point, I was just starting to get back interested in photography! I processed this in camera raw tonight and did a little painting with light in it. It might be a bit dark, but I kinda like it. I tend to kind of light stage scenes a little dark as well. I guess thats ok (unless your the actors parents!)

Have a Happy and safe 4th. Look forward to all my flickr friend's fireworks shots!

More on all of this later. :)

No comments: