Saturday, March 20, 2010

Lobby in the Driskill-reverse and repeat

I've been pretty luck to have gotten to stay in some pretty cool spaces over the years in my travels. Having never been to Austin (surprisingly) before, I was pretty excited to experience it. During Trey Ratcliff's....aka Stuck in Customs...aka, the grandfather and top dog of all things HDR......aka, a pretty cool cat.....(all right Mike, we got it)....

All right, what was I saying?...... oh yeah....

During a workshop in Austin in January, I got a chance to explore about the hotel I was staying at. A pretty cool place called the Driskill Hotel in downtown Austin. Definitely a place to check out when you are in Austin. I hear the Christmas tree is awesome there by the way.

Hope ya like the effect I decided to apply. I kinda like it :)

No comments: