Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The colors of Provence


The colors of Provence, originally uploaded by Photomike07.

My post this evening was somewhat inspired by a pretty cool show that was on this evening. I don't frequently slow down enough to allow my mind to absorb the mindless chatter of TV, but when I do, there is one show I do enjoy. Anthony Bourdain and the No Reservations crew were in Provence, France this evening. Having spent a little time there this past summer, it was time to dig around in Lightroom and see what I had from there. Not exactly the flavor that the geniuses behind that show so cinematically displayed, but a few images non the less.

Enjoy :)



A simple life in Provence, France

Rooftops in Arles, France

Siesta in Provence

Old World France

Sunset in Arles, France

No comments: