Sunday, March 14, 2010

Along the Oregon Coast


Along the Oregon Coast, originally uploaded by Photomike07.

I took so many images on that trek up the coast that I faintly remember this one. I will tell you however, it was not the traditional multi exposure HDR creation that I tend to be known for. This was created and processed with one single raw image with several techniques painted in to create more drama, contrast, detail, and color to the scene. This artistic endeavor took place during a few commercials of this evenings new season premier of the Apprentice of course. A TV head I am not, but that's one or two hours I am gonna try and catch every week. And speaking of weeks, have a great one. Create a magical one as you are the artist of your own life canvas! (Geez, that sounded corny didn't it?!)

No comments: