Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Modern Shanghai at night

Modern Shanghai at night

After a full night of shooting the incredibly brilliant and luminous city of Shanghai with a couple of other cool photographers and buddies of mine (does that mean I am supposed to be a cool photographer?), we ended the evening at the ultra hip rooftop bar at the Hyatt on the Bund. Nothing goes better with a glass of Pinot Noir than a cool breeze and this incredible view. Shortly after I exposed these images, almost ever light in the city was shut off......as if someone threw one switch that controlled the exterior lighting on the entire city. Quite eerie to witness I must note, but very green I might add.

I barely scratched the surface of this foreign land in the 3 days I was there......I must go back!

View On Black

No comments: