Saturday, February 14, 2009

Another Sebring sunset


This calm, soothing scene I captured one quiet evening at about 6PM in Central Florida is in quite a sharp contrast to the scene that I was a part of at 6PM this evening. I think yesterdays post was a clue of what was about to unfold today. Somehow, however, the event just comes together, albeit sometimes just seconds before the doors open. Our portion was flawless. A happy client, promise of future work, a happy crew......what could be better? Audio however....another story altogether. Mr sound-man had quite the day!

Perhaps, if I have the energy after tomorrows bloodbath setup, I will elaborate on adventures with this simple jackass.....stay tuned :)

And as always, thanks to my "rock star" crew today. You guys are awesome!!!

No comments: