Wednesday, February 25, 2009

5 continents in 5 days - South America - Iguazu Falls, Brazil


Well, here we are as promised, on another continent, this one being South America. (too many commas there I think)

Anyway.....

I know this image is a little lame, but trust me, the lighting was brutally awful when I was there. I still took a bazillion images and hope to find the time to process them someday. This is one that I decided to add a little texture to and try to bring to life. As is so often the case, its quite difficult to capture the feeling of such an incredible place, but here is my shot at it.

The sheer sound of all that water was quite deafening by the way. Quite the incredible theatre of water nature carved into this setting.....a must see for anyone heading to South America!

Well, see you tomorrow....off we go! :)

No comments: