Sunday, April 27, 2008

A French evening in Palm Beach


Its kinda bizarre that I was posting images from France recently. I mean, I guess I totally forgot what event we were doing this evening. This was the evening for the L'Oreal Paris sponsored party at the Breakers, Palm Beach for NACDS that we have done for about 20 years. Every year, the designer picks a different region or a major French Icon to design the evening around. He has, in the past, designed the evening around the south of France, Normandy, French wine country, Provence, the Loire Valley, Paris, Cirque de Solie, and too many more to remember. It is always one of those events that I like to personally oversee as it is usually done very well and my client sinks alot of his own effort and heart into. Well, this night was no exception. His design inspiration was French Polynesia. It is always a quick party, a 2 hour cocktail party, before the dine around. I hope to process and post some of my images of the event this week. In keeping with the theme of our French tour, here is an image taken at night near Notre' Dam. More on all of this later!

No comments: