Monday, April 21, 2008

The eagle has landed




Well, after 20 or so straight days, here it is. I knew it would come, the day I have no idea what image to post. I have been pretty good at posting an image, at least, an image a day and never had to wonder what to post. I still have some work to finish so I am not really focused on this post. Hey, I'll grab something off the desktop! There has got to be something handy. Well, here ya go. An eagle prop from an event that was in DC recently that I did. Funny thing is that it was removed right before the event started. An eagle less show if you would. This is a shot before it flew away.....or rather, was removed by 4 or 5 stage hands. An awesome piece....very heavy though. All right, back to the grind......what to post tomorrow?.......

No comments: