Saturday, May 29, 2010

View from the pad

This post finds me chilling out on the porch here at the Pirates Cove Tiki bar here in the Bahamas. In just a few minutes, I will be heading out on a boat to another Island to catch a plane to do a fly-over of the event sites we are working on to capture the setup. Should be kinda cool!

As far as the image, this has been our view from the wraparound patio at the guest house my crew and I have called "camp Hylite" for the past week.

With spotty internet service coupled with really long days, my posts have been a bit limited, so look for more updates soon.

1 comment:

What Karen Sees said...

I drop by your blog often. You have the most outstanding HDR shots....right up there with Trey. I can't believe no one is commenting on your outstanding photography!!!