Monday, May 24, 2010

In the wine caves

To get away from one's working environment is, in a sense, to get away from one's self; and this is often the chief advantage of travel and change. ~Charles Horton Cooley

I've been quite fortunate to have traveled this great world for both pleasure and for work. Although tonight's post is from one of those carefree explorations of Europe that I love so much, my focus now is gearing up for a pretty cool trip up ahead. I must say, its always rewarding when a client decides to trek our team out of the country, and although the Bahamas is a quick 1 hour hop across the Atlantic pond, its still kinda cool!

Tomorrow will be a bit of a packing, gathering, and a last minute collection of clothes, camera gear, and computer gear for a 1 week destination wedding that we are lighting in the Caribbean. As I did on the last event, I will try to blog a bit as we progress thru the setup and complete the events. I am sure we are in for a few challenges on this one, but thats what we look forward to. Check back soon for more fun :)

No comments: