Saturday, July 10, 2010

New Site up now!

The switch has been thrown and the new and improved MDSimages site is up and running. As with any new site, there will be a little bit of a rough period as I work out all the kinks! Feel free to let me know if you have any loading issues, size problems, etc. I would REALLY appreciate it :)

The new site is www.MDSimages.com.

Check it out!

Oh yeah....about the image....

I uploaded this one a little while ago, but it seemed most appropriate to post it again. I was luck enough to have 3 images chosen for an art exhibit at the Palm Beach Photographic Institutes Infocus Exhibit, and this was one of them. The show opens tomorrow and the hang is for about 2 months. Kinda cool to be a part of it. I look forward to meeting some of the other great artists tomorrow!

No comments: