Friday, July 2, 2010

Iceland - lone church on the hill

Having taken an HDR break here this week, I guess I'm gonna have to come out of the gate with a good one after this reprieve!

I tend to do this a bit while out on the hunt for images as well. Somedays, the focus is all about finding subjects with fine detail, lighting contrast, and colorful range to capture. The real magic to unfold much later in the digital darkroom. Other times, like in this image, its all about capturing the light with one frame. Of course, I say that now.....but I'm not really sure that it was one frame! I processed it a while ago. Hmmm, lets just pretend that it is :)

One more thing by the way.....naming images.....sometimes a challenge, as well demonstrated by this lame attempt.

Happy Friday everyone....and have a safe 4th of July weekend!

No comments: